Readers Questions

  1. Michelle

    I’ve been put on fourlough with my work and I get Universal Credit, but I’m still paying a wage arrest for £136 per month is there anything I can do to get this reduced as I’m still paying full rent and council tax as my Universal Credit is’nt enough but can’t pay for everything.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.